2.25 Excl. tax
Great for samples or guests!
Our Yummy Skin soap line is expanding! Check back often so you can try our latest scents. We offer them in bars or a smaller "guest" size sold as singles or in a bag of 20. This is another soap that is great for women and men! We individually wrap the small "sample" size as singles and also package them in a bag of 20 soaps. Photo is of the bag of guest soaps, but sold here as singles. Use the drop down menu box to select your favorite scents!
Hand crafted from start to finish, our yummy skin soaps are two to three colors that get swirled to create beautiful patterns. We cut it into bars and let it cure for a month before we wrap it for you.
Lavender Black Amber scent is a deep, rich scent and great for men, too! Beautiful blend of purple and cream colors.
Forest Mist is a deep forest scent of pine cone with overtones of lime and lavender.
Northwest Forest scent is a fresh scent with a hint of spruce. Soap color is gorgeous blend of cream, green and turquoise.
Holiday Balsam is a lovely wintry balsam woodsy scent with a warm undertone of cinnamon. It has cream, red, and green colors.
We make these soaps from the best of oils the old fashioned way - from scratch.
- Avocado Oil has been used for hundreds of years to moisturize skin and protect it.
- Jojoba Oil has also been used for hundreds of years by indigenous populations, but only in the last 100 years or so by people who used to use whale oil. It is full of vitamins and minerals that support healthy skin, it's similar to the natural sebum of skin, and it is anti-fungal and long lasting.
- Shea Butter is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F, moisturizes and smooths the skin.
- Coconut Oil is naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal and is an excellent moisturizer.
- Olive Oil is just plain wonderful!
Ingredients: Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Fragrance, and Essential Oils.
Reviews Create your own review
0 stars based on 0 reviews Create your own review
Best sold with
8.95 Excl. tax
2.25 Excl. tax